Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Azoogle Affiliate Program

I've heard great things about the Azoogle affiliate program. It comes highly recommended from Shoemoney, so I figured it was worth checking out. I've heard they have some of the most generous payouts in the business.

So far my experience has been that they are very picky about who they approve, which I think is a good thing. I've been going back and forth with their reps for a week via e-mail to try and prove I own the domain I am applying with.

As it stands now, they want me to send a screen shot of a receipt showing my purchase/renewal of my domain. Not sure I can dig that up. If I ever get accepted, I'll be sure to post a follow-up. I'm very interested to see how well this program works. The more revenue streams the better!

No comments: